- This event has passed.
PCQI Part 2
May 14, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT$500.00
Meeting details & documents will be provided in an email after purchase. Please forward to the attendee, if necessary.
Virtual Preventive Controls for Human Food Course Part 2
FSPCA Certificate issued after completion of the course.
Virtual Class Requirements:
- Prior completion of Preventive Controls for Human Food Online Blended Course
- 8 hours of active participation with 1-hour lunch break
- Computer microphone or phone for audio participation during the virtual class
- Webcam required for video participation during the virtual class
- ID Verification sheet filled out before class
The Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-based Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation (referred to as the Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation) is intended to ensure safe manufacturing/processing, packing and holding of food products for human consumption in the United States. The regulation requires that certain activities must be completed by a “preventive controls qualified individual”. This course, developed by FSPCA, is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by FDA;successfully completing this course is one way to meet the requirements for a “preventive controls qualified individual.”
- May 14, 2021
7:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT