- This event has passed.
FSVP – May 26&27
May 26, 2021 @ 7:00 am - May 27, 2021 @ 11:00 am PDT$279
Meeting details & documents will be provided in an email after purchase. Please forward to the attendee, if necessary.
Virtual Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) Course
FSPCA Certificate issued after completion of the course.
Virtual Class Requirements:
- 12 hours of active participation with lunch break (1 Full Day and 1 Half Day)
- Computer microphone or phone for audio participation during the virtual class
- Webcam required for video participation during the virtual class
- ID Verification sheet filled out before class
Under the FSVP rule, a “qualified individual” must develop an importer’s FSVP and perform activities required in the rule. An importer can use one or more “qualified individuals” to carry out all the FSVP requirements. A “qualified individual” must have the education, training, or experience (or a combination thereof) necessary to perform their assigned activities and must be able to read and understand the language of any records that must be reviewed in performing an activity. Attending this course will help course participants understand the FSVP requirements and how those requirements can be met in their particular circumstances.
- May 26, 2021 @ 7:00 am PDT
- May 27, 2021 @ 11:00 am PDT
- David L. A. Rosson